Having trouble finding and appraiser

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Ruskoinabiscuit, Apr 11, 2021.

1. I live in the Santa Barbara area and have not been able to find a certified and licensed appraiser. I am looking to get a vintage sword collection appraised and I want to sell it. The collection has between 20-30 pieces and two shields. I posted one on this site earlier for an idea of what it is, everything I have is authentic like that piece. Any idea of how I can get this collection appraised? Thanks!

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Cowans....maybe interested..

i need help and Ruskoinabiscuit like this.
  3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Antiques Roadshow has a couple of sword appraisers also......is it American? Some of the better known gun dealers/auctions appraise them also...

4. It is not American. When I lived in Sacramento I got a free verbal appraisal from an antiques roadshow appraiser, but I want a written one that will help me sell it. Thanks!

5. I see their website now, thanks!

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted