Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by William Brummell, Aug 21, 2021.

1. William Brummell

William Brummell New Member

Thank you so much for accepting me into the community. I have searched and search looking for a place that is respectful and genuine members with no hidden fees.
    A bit about myself, I don't collect, well actually I do. I like to collect toys that I use to have when I was young so I can share with my children what toys were like back then.

ok but why are you here and joined today?
    Well my father in law is a real collector. Yard sales and what they call flea markets. He finds and buys things. A lot of things he shares with me via text and photos asking for help on what are they, when were they used or what were they used for. Some things I do luck out on and google but lots I get nowhere. So I searched and search and found you all here. I do need help from the pro's and there is many in here that see helping others. I do need help and there is no better place to go. There could be some toys people don't know the age or what they are called, if it's from my childhood, i will know and be able to return the help back to the community.

2. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Welcome! Some of us are pros, some are rank amateurs, and some are in between. A lot of us collect odds and ends, as I say no end to odd, and we collect members from all over the planet.

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

welcome

pearlsnblume likes this.
  4. Boland

Boland Well-Known Member

Howzit and welcome

pearlsnblume likes this.
  5. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

welcome aboard.

6. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Greetings, William!

7. David Kiehl

David Kiehl Well-Known Member

William, you have come to the right place if antiquing is your thing! There are people here that will blow your mind!

8. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi William, and WELCOME to ANTIQUERS!!:happy::happy:

9. Lark

Lark Well-Known Member

10. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted