Hello from MO

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jonathan Goodpasture, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Hello: My name is Jonathan and I'm just an average Joe from Southeast MO. I am not really an antiques collector, seller, dealer or otherwise. I am more a fool with money it seems most days LOL. I just buy stuff I like that I maybe haven't ever seen before and stuff like that. I even find some odd stuff in the trash from time to time. I also dabble in metal detecting a little. It would be nice to post and find a little history (if there is any) on a few nicer pieces I get to nab up in my travels.

I am trying to make my first post on a neat alien fisherman metal figure mounted on a rock that has been in my parents house honestly as long as I can remember and I am in my late 40's now! My only trouble is maybe someone can please answer is how do you put images in your post or at least what is the best/easiest way? I didn't really want to put them somewhere else publicly like Facebook or anything ... Do you have an app for the forum? That would be real nice. Thanks, Jonathan

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

If you use the Discussion Forum, your pics will not be seen by anyone but people on this site....... no bots !!

i need help, judy and Christmasjoy like this.
  4. Thanks ... I have them on my android phone currently. How can you post from your phone? Is there an app? I can email them to myself I guess if I need to get to my PC first.

i need help, judy and Christmasjoy like this.
  5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

yup...and mailing them back to your comp will reduce the file size so they'll be easy to throw up on this site..

i need help and Christmasjoy like this.
  6. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

WELCOME Jonathan !!! ... Joy. :)

7. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi Jonathan!

Welcome to Antiquers.............

Mailing them to my pc is how I do it. Couldn't be easier.

Choose Medium from phone to pc. However, when posting here, choose Full Image.:cat:

8. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

Welcome to the forums!

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  9. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

10. Vintage Maven

Vintage Maven Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome Jonathan

Christmasjoy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted