Help Determining Maker's Mark - Teacup/Saucer Set

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ktschultz92, Jul 17, 2019.

1. ktschultz92

ktschultz92 New Member

I have 4 teacup/saucer sets with a maker's mark I can't identify. I am hopeful that someone on here can either let me know if there is a specific organization/group/other-forum I can ask, or if someone on here knows or can help me figure this out.

Picture is attached.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Welcome kt. It would be better if you included pictures of at least one cup and saucer. Also if you held your camera back and got a less blurry picture. Also please click full image for all. I can't help you but other members will need better pictures if you hope to be successful in your quest.

3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Hi kt, as Kiko said, it is always best to include photos of the item(s).
    It looks like a fairly recent Chinese mark. Someone else on the forum may know more.

4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi KT, and WELCOME to ANTIQUERS!!!!!:):)

5. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

I think it says China Tangshan.

6. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

7. ktschultz92

ktschultz92 New Member

Thank you!

8. ktschultz92

ktschultz92 New Member

I am attempting to post an image below... if it is there, can you let me know if this is clear enough? Thank you!

[​IMG]

9. ktschultz92

ktschultz92 New Member

I don't think that worked... sorry! I have attached a file of the picture... mark.JPG mark.JPG

10. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

11. ktschultz92

ktschultz92 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted