HELP ID ARTIST OF POWERFUL SCULPTURE OF JEWISH CAMP PRISONERS

Discussion in 'Art' started by journeymagazine, Feb 21, 2020.

1. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

I posted about this sculpture either here or on eBay's forums over a year ago. When I found out the artist;s name I gave this to my dad who wanted to give it to a friend of his, but last week I went to help my dad in his club for the Super Bowl crowd - and found this push back into a corner on the top shelf in the manager's office!
    When I showed my dad he told me the friend had left it in the office until he was going to leave & then for got it. He's since moved to New York - and this sculpture has been sitting forgotten for over a year!
    Can someone please pull a rabbit out of the hat again & tell me who made this?
    Why would they not sign such an incredible piece?
    Thank you for any info!

ART SCULPTURE JEWISH DEATH CAMP PRISONERS CLAY 1AA.JPG ART SCULPTURE JEWISH DEATH CAMP PRISONERS CLAY 2AA.JPG ART SCULPTURE JEWISH DEATH CAMP PRISONERS CLAY 3AA.JPG ART SCULPTURE JEWISH DEATH CAMP PRISONERS CLAY 5AA.JPG ART SCULPTURE JEWISH DEATH CAMP PRISONERS CLAY 5AAA.JPG ART SCULPTURE JEWISH DEATH CAMP PRISONERS CLAY 6AA.JPG

2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Think you posted it here.

Meaning we came up with a name but it's now forgotten? The magician was probably one of the usual suspects.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  3. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

4. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

How did you find that?! I have a lot of pieces that I've gotten the name, etc about it from here but by the time I get around to selling it I've forgotten!
    So I guess I never found out the name!
    Thank you for your help

Bronwen and judy like this.
  5. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

YW

In the search field I put in Holocaust and entered your name and up it popped.

Draft saved Draft deleted