Featured Help ID blended glaze jardiniere please.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by lvetterli, Oct 30, 2021.

1. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. Finally figured out how to use my phone for photos here since my computer won't recognize my phone. Picked up this lovely jard recently, whodunnit and it's there a pattern name? I've found similar attributed to Weller and Mccoy and many called Majolica, others blended glaze. Stands 7 1/2" high and 9 1/2"in diameter.

Thanks for any help!

Linda

20211030_113947.jpg
    20211030_114002.jpg 20211030_114031.jpg 20211030_114012.jpg

judy, LauraGarnet02, Figtree3 and 6 others like this.
  2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    judy, DizzyDaff, Figtree3 and 3 others like this.
  3. lvetterli

YES! That's it! Thank you so very much! I'm happy to know what it is and even happier to find its a good one! Many thanks @janetpjohn !

Linda

judy, Any Jewelry, janetpjohn and 2 others like this.
  4. lvetterli

Howdy everyone. I'm kicking this back up to see if anyone has seen a blended glaze like this on a Weller piece. I can't find anything with this combination. I would also love to know what the one @janetpjohn found sold for. @Kronos, I already owe you, can I put this one on a tab?

Thanks friends, hope everyone is doing well.

Linda

Figtree3, Any Jewelry and judy like this.
  5. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

It sold for $16.00 in 2018.

Figtree3, dgbjwc, Any Jewelry and 2 others like this.
  6. lvetterli

Many thanks @Kronos, you're the best!

Linda

Figtree3 and Any Jewelry like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted