Help ID Tall MCM Glass Vase

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Lew Fisher, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Lew Fisher

Lew Fisher Well-Known Member

Hi, Folks-
    Anybody know who made this vase? Height is about 13-3/8". Molded. Pebbly textured surface. I could swear I saw this type of glass discussed on a thread here within the past year but am unable to locate it. Thanks for your help. DSCN4193.JPG DSCN4194.JPG DSCN4195.JPG DSCN4196.JPG DSCN4197.JPG

cxgirl and Joshua Brown like this.
  2. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

I found one that is described as a piece by Wayne Husted, not sure it that is correct information though. If you google the line below you will see it
    Antiqua Amber Glass Vase By Wayne Husted of Blenko for Stelvia in Empoli Italy

judy and Joshua Brown like this.
  3. Lew Fisher

Lew Fisher Well-Known Member

Thank you, cxgirl. You opened up a whole new world (at least a new dimension) for me. Sure do appreciate it.

judy and cxgirl like this.
  4. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Me too! These rabbit holes you go down when looking for stuff never ends:)

judy and clutteredcloset49 like this.
  5. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

It's Stelvia. I've just seen an almost identical one in a vicious yellow discussed on a Facebook page, oddly. They didn't mention the Husted/Blenko connection though.

judy likes this.
  6. msgood2shoe

msgood2shoe Well-Known Member

judy and cxgirl like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted