Help identifying an antique saucer?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Doot Boi, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Doot Boi

Doot Boi Well-Known Member

Hello! I found this very pretty little saucer at goodwill for 1.50, but I can't figure out heads from tails of the marks mark! The pattern is textured, and it is gold rimmed. To me, the mark appears to be typical 1880's or 1890's British or British occupation. Now, normally, I'd use Google Lens, but that was no help in this case. Next thing I always do is attempt to search keywords seen on the piece, but yet again, there were no matches. Any ideas of what this piece may be?

unnamed.jpg unnamed (1).jpg

If y'all do well, I'll go and throw in a photo of the Marx and Guthurz plate I bought for 50 cents as a prize ;)

Tanya and judy like this.
  2. Doot Boi

Find me some history on the company, and I'll make a post on my new Depression glass display case!

judy likes this.
  3. Doot Boi

Any ideas yet?

judy likes this.
  4. John Brassey

John Brassey Well-Known Member

5. Doot Boi

John Brassey likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted