Featured Help identifying set of glass plates - is this depression glass?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by JP Canada, May 12, 2021.

1. JP Canada

JP Canada Member

B1C586D1-FE4D-4B9E-8804-E8B2BEF777DA.jpeg I am in search of the type of glass, as well as year of what I believe is a set of 6 salad plates? They don’t appear to have ever been used and are in beautiful and very shiny condition. If they are not overly valuable, I would like to use them as part of a dinner set because I think they are beautiful! Any help is appreciated! FB151B33-2192-4E6C-872E-1F13404C4867.jpeg
    2DCFA998-03C0-4F1E-BFCD-9A69F26F21C9.jpeg

cxgirl, judy, pearlsnblume and 3 others like this.
  2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Anchor Hocking Fire-King Leaf & Blossom or Lotus Blossom in Jade-ite and peach luster

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2021
    Bakersgma, cxgirl, judy and 9 others like this.
  3. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Nice, if I were you and plan on selling. I would sell the jadite separate from the peach lustre ones.

They were the under plates for the jadite lotus bowl. I have sold numerous bowls and under plates and they still bring nice money if they are in nice shape.. no cracks, chips etc.
    Look on ebay for sold listings and perhaps that will help you decide if you want to sell them or keep them.

BTW nice photos and you captured the jadite color quite nicely.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
    cxgirl, judy and komokwa like this.
  4. JP Canada

JP Canada Member

Thanks so much! That’s very good to know. I’ll keep looking to see if there are any of the cups stored anywhere!

5. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Bowls, not cups. Good luck.

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted