Help identifying striped depression glasses

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Jared92, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Jared92

Jared92 Member

DF8344E3-1F3B-4968-AE44-B449FBEF87CC.png 5D522708-BCD5-4B35-BF41-660088674A48.png 724F308A-77DC-4ADB-B338-B4ABC6F7E3C2.png Hi there,

Hoping a savvy antique sleuth can recognize these glasses. I collect Salem China streamline/tricorne and this ad from 1939 pictures glasses that were originally sold in the set but I cannot find them. The description says they have “gay red stripes” and I know they are 10oz glasses. The color of the dishes are more of a red orange, but who knows if they matched the glaze perfectly. From the pictures, it appears they have 3 relatively thin red stripes spaced evenly, and perhaps a secondary light color, white, or metallic accent stripe along each red stripe. Seems like a fairly common pattern that could be mistaken for a million others, though surprisingly nothing matches up.

I feel like I’ve worn out every possible google image/eBay/Etsy search trying to find them with no luck. Maybe they will look familiar to someone on here!

thanks!

Jared

judy and LauraGarnet02 like this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

good luck..

3. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Assuming the glasses were also made by Salem, I just checked Replacements who indicate they are searching for product made by Salem and will email you with info when such items are found. You should register with them.

Draft saved Draft deleted