Help identifying this China makers mark please

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Timothy K Snyder, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Timothy K Snyder

Timothy K Snyder New Member

Hi,

I'm new here and my wife and I have been estate sale shopping, wondering if anyone knows the name of this company, history etc. Many thanks.

Attached Files:

2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Hi and welcome! I don't know if this is your mark or not. The crown is fancier on this one however it's similar. You might wait for other ideas.

It's shown in Kovel's but I pulled this info from another online site. Kovel's says Milan, Italy utility ware though they don't show the end date like this site did.

http://antikvarchik.ru/content/ceramica-briantea-italy-ca-1947-1978

CERAMICA BRIANTEA (Italy) - ca 1947 - 1978
    [​IMG]

komokwa and yourturntoloveit like this.
  3. Timothy K Snyder

Timothy K Snyder New Member

Thanks so much! I did find the mark on Kovel's but didn't want to subscribe to find the answer.

judy likes this.
  4. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi and WELCOME Timothy!!! Here's hoping you enjoy your time spent here!! Members are from literally ALL over the world, so there's a lot of expertise on board, pretty much round the clock!!!!:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful: We tend to throw in some fun while dissecting antiques too!!!:smuggrin::smuggrin: There's ALWAYS something new to learn!

judy, dgbjwc and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted