Help with a Noritake sugar bowl?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ulilwitch, Mar 8, 2021.

1. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

This is the second item I thought was so pretty from my sisters curio. Of course I have heard about Noritake many many times over but cannot for the life of me find anything about this particular bowl or pattern which I assume is a sugar bowl. It is pretty worn but the birds on the sides are awesome. The print is gold. The pictures are extremely clear on my tablet but as soon as I transfer them, not so much any more. It looks pretty old but I could be wrong. Thank you, Susan. noritakea.jpg noritakeb.jpg noritake.jpg

2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

i need help, ulilwitch and janetpjohn like this.
  3. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Could be 1920s or 30s with that mark. Unfortunately Gotheborg does not show an exact marking match with yours, so my dating is speculation based others seen.

i need help and ulilwitch like this.
  4. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

i need help and Bakersgma like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted