Help with D'orlan item and silver belt

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Donna HA, May 24, 2020.

1. Donna HA

Donna HA Pleasestayhome

:angelic:
    Hello..
    So the D'orlan choker has a number 8665. Meaning I can't find?
    Any clue on what bars have in them?

The silver dollar belt, all are marked 9194. Thought I found out New Mexico? But but not so sure.

Thank you for your time 20200524_140830.jpg 20200524_140505.jpg 20200524_204245.jpg 20200524_204537.jpg

scoutshouse likes this.
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Is the other side showing silver dollars? I've enhanced that and enlarged it a bit, but I'm not understanding it.....a decorative belt?? Can you get a closer image of both sides, please?? And thank you! The necklace looks lovely!! Please wait for others to come along and chime in!! I really can't tell you much about the D'orlan necklace other than looks like there are quite a few lovely gold toned and gold plated necklaces by him/her out there!!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=D'orlan+gold+necklace?&client=firefox-b-1-d&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=AknvvoIzOpFUVM%3A%2CDQRZhSNPnyvp5M%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQSQ9HS_PIONd1_8GurIHk-qBcalQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiM3riWjM7pAhXymXIEHR6LCd4Q9QEwBXoECAoQHw#imgrc=AknvvoIzOpFUVM:

20200524_140505-gigapixel-scale-4_00x.jpg

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    Donna HA and scoutshouse like this.
  3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

The belt is just linked round shapes. No silver dollars involved. No silver either.

Any Jewelry, antidiem and Donna HA like this.
  4. Donna HA

Donna HA Pleasestayhome

Any idea what the number is? It's on every piece.

5. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

I've a few D'Orlan bits. They were big in the 80s: very much shoulder pad jewellery, lots of colour, enamel and bling. Well made too - from memory, I think they took over Boucher or had links or something. That necklace shouts 1980s. Number will be a design number.

Donna HA and antidiem like this.
  6. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Seconded. There may be a record somewhere but it wouldn't add anything even if you found it.

Donna HA likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted