Help with identifying a Large Art Pottery Bowl

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by LoveCollecting2020, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Hi everyone. I have been unable to identify the signature on the bottom of this beautiful large bowl w/ a flame glaze (I believe). I am hoping someone may recognize the style and/or signature. I included images of the signature from 2 perspectives as I am not sure which way is up. Thanks for the help! IMG_8591 copy.jpg IMG_8593 copy.jpg IMG_8592 copy.jpg IMG_8598 copy.jpg IMG_8603 copy.jpg IMG_8604 copy.jpg

aaroncab likes this.
  2. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi Lovecollecting!

Welcome to Antiquers..........

3. judy

judy Well-Known Member

4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

5. Thanks for the info links. I have spent many hours researching on sites like themarksproject with no luck. I was hoping someone may recognize the style or signature, or maybe have a lead. Thanks again!

judy likes this.
  6. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

Maybe Galen?

judy likes this.
  7. I thought this may have been it. Lucien Brisdoux, but I do not believe the styles match up. 2660b50a14584b178827c391299dba2e.jpg

Fid likes this.
  8. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

Where did you buy it? (country)

9. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

Likes like typical studio pottery I see at craft shows, especially that blue to plum glaze.

10. Joe in PA

Joe in PA Well-Known Member

I would agree with studio pottery.

Draft saved Draft deleted