Help with identifying this

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by John Ritter, Jan 10, 2019.

1. John Ritter

John Ritter New Member

We have a complete dining room suit that we suspect is late 40s maybe. We have the table, 2 leafs, 8 chairs (2 with arms), buffet (shown) and china cabinet all in good condition. We have looked and looked and the only marking we have found is the label shown in the buffet drawer. Looks like the logo says BF Co. maybe.

We have searched online and asked about everyone and nobody can offer any information about this. Where can we look?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi and WELCOME to Antiquers, John!! What part of the country are you located in? Showing the style of chairs might also help. And if you post another image, please click on the very TOP image so they will ALL show as FULL IMAGES instead of thumbnails.....it may be too late to do that to the two you've already posted so I or someone else will just post them full......I'll tag one of the furniture gurus as well......others will be more helpful than I other than for me to say it looks to be an Oak set and in very good condition!! @verybrad

If you're online tonight, you may or may not get any response tonight....this is a world wide site and people are on at all hours, but it does slow down a bit in the U.S. at night!!

zzzzzbuffet.jpg
    zzzzzdrawer.jpg

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  3. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

1940s-50s seems about right and likely not American. English? Really doesn't matter much who made it. Evaluate it based on style, construction, and condition.

Aquitaine and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted