Help with siggie on modern glass fish

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by gauntlettgems, Jun 26, 2020.

1. gauntlettgems

gauntlettgems Well-Known Member

92209CF5-E1DF-4DA8-B30F-5A03AE999A5F_1_201_a.jpeg 4C1D7310-825D-480C-B0F5-CC905DE8BC07_1_201_a.jpeg 577CA80B-DA15-4796-9909-4FE16EE3F700_1_201_a.jpeg

Hi everyone! T.G.I.F.

Whew I know he is probably newer but can anyone make out anything? I tried KAIO and RAIO and also replaced the O with a C and have come up with nothing.

Thank you for any thoughts and help!

Have a great weekend

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

3. gauntlettgems

@i need help

I just found a powdered one llike mine signed Ghisetti This is definitely not Ghisetti but would it still be Murano?

i need help likes this.
  4. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

I think it would be logical, but let’s see what others think? I think @Aaron and @johnnycb09 would know more than I.

gauntlettgems likes this.
  5. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

gauntlettgems, i need help and judy like this.
  6. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

I found this using scavo for the powdery finish. They say Mario Gambaro, Murano signed Mario G. Don't know if it's correct.

https://sites.google.com/site/muranozoo/fish-invertebrates/birds-reptiles

[​IMG][​IMG]

This black scavo fish is decorated with gold foil. It was made by Mario Gambaro. The fish is signed Mario g, Murano on bottom. Photo is courtesy of Serge Perrotton.

7. gauntlettgems

Aha! Maybe the Mario G is right. I gotta go look at it again

Draft saved Draft deleted