HERITAGE AUCTION....DEC 9th........but I didn't go all the way to the

Discussion in 'Auctions' started by Aquitaine, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

The END..........HAD TO GET OFF.....BLOODSUCKERS OF TIME THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!! HOWEVER, just a couple of points of interest.....and I AIN'T buyin' NUTTIN!!!!

First, for anyone interested: https://fineart.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?No=288&N=3166+793+794+792+2088+4294938462

Second, just posting a couple of items that REALLY caught my eye....s!!!!! I'm only posting the FIRST set of miniatures.....there were I think 9 (NINE!) more MINI Silver lots after this one!!!

Auction 8104-Lot63307-1..jpg

Same LOT-2.jpg
    Same Lot-Number 3 marks.jpg

And THEN, a gorgeous Micro-mosaic platter!! micromosaic1.jpg micromosaic2.jpg

2. wlwhittier

wlwhittier Well-Known Member

Yeah...Sure! Show us all, when y'do, eh? :joyful:

Figtree3 and Aquitaine like this.
  3. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

Stunning gorgeous stuff,can't look at it to long...my tummy starts rumbling and my brain swims-the classic symptoms of acute 'Billionaire Envy'.

4. charlie cheswick

charlie cheswick Well-Known Member

That's not actually micro mosaic :stop:

Microscopic mosaic more like :jawdrop::singing:

Aquitaine and Figtree3 like this.
  5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

And a "B"illionaire I'm not.....not even anywhere NEAR the "M" category EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::happy::hilarious::hilarious::joyful::joyful::joyful::):):woot::woot::D:D:D BUT, LORDY I LOVE TO LOOK!!!!:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

6. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

It's like going to a Gallery or Museum-lord the stuff is beautiful.I must admit I do a lot of window shopping at Heritage,Sotheby's & Christies,and go 'slumming' (for things I can't afford either) at First Dibs.
    PS-Slight non-sequitur,two of my favorite fictional books about art & antiquity- 'The Goldfinch' by Donna Tartt & 'The People of the Book' by Geraldine Brooks (neither's a textbook-take the history in them w/ a grain of salt).

7. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

And gorgeous, too!

Aquitaine and charlie cheswick like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted