Hobnail tumblers

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by sclehman, Jul 3, 2018.

1. sclehman

sclehman New Member

These nine tumblers are from my mom’s house; she was born in 1928. I can’t find any that are the same size and style on eBay, Pinterest, etc. About 5 1/8 inches tall, 2 3/4 inches diameter on top and bottom. No markings. Weight 11.1 - 11.2 ounces each. Has anyone seen similar?

Attached Files:

2. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

sclehman, Cherryhill and i need help like this.
  3. sclehman

sclehman New Member

That looks like a match! Thank you! Would you be willing to suggest what they’re worth and where I might sell them?

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

all depends on where you are and how you wish to sell em....

sclehman and i need help like this.
  5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Since Replacements.com is "Out of Stock".....they might also be interested, if you can find any comps!!! Did you check SOLD on eBay.com yet??

sclehman, i need help and komokwa like this.
  6. sclehman

sclehman New Member

Wow I appreciate all the feedback! I did check eBay “sold” and found no listings. It would be great to sell locally (Ohio) but I should probably consider eBay. I will look into replacements.com — great idea.

7. sclehman

sclehman New Member

I received a prompt offer from replacements.com but shipping will be $$.

8. Mill Cove Treasures

Mill Cove Treasures Well-Known Member

Replacements will sell them for 3 to 4 times what they offered you. Try ebay.

sclehman and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted