Home project inspired by the Brady's?

Discussion in 'Art' started by Brynne, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Brynne

Brynne Member

Found this large vibrant painting out at a Oregon farm sale out in the middle of no where. Love the retro vibe and theres something farmilar about the style. Hoping someone has some insight. I realize it's quite possible its someones home project in the late 60's early 70's so i wont be hurt if thats the case.

2. Branka

Branka Well-Known Member

Photo please

blooey likes this.
  3. Brynne

Brynne Member

sorry, having some challenges.[​IMG] sunflower.jpg sunflower 2.jpg final signiture.jpg

Branka likes this.
  4. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Decorator art from the 60s, straight up. They call it factory art too. It was made for sale in department stores and the like, and it's the right era for the Brady Bunch. I always liked that sort of thing too.

judy, Debora and Brynne like this.
  5. Brynne

Brynne Member

Thanks for the info.

judy likes this.
  6. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Bright & cheery!

judy likes this.
  7. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

Looks like a Vanguard Studios painting.

8. Brynne

Brynne Member

After some research I think you may be right. Is there any way to verify its Vanguard Studios?

judy likes this.
  9. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

Some Vanguard studio works have the original label. I have had a few with label and then a few that were artists affiliated with them like Lee Reynolds and Raymond Burr (not the actor).

judy likes this.
  10. Brynne

Brynne Member

Cool, thanks. I like it, not enough to hang it my home and my man said he would really like to see it find a new home.

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted