Homer Laughlin Bird of Paradise

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Crystalina, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Crystalina

Crystalina Active Member

Was this part of a set? I'm trying to find the exact years it was produced. All I know is that other call it "The Bird Of Paradise". One eBay listing thinks it might have been a promotional item, but I can't find anything to verify that. Replacements.com has one, but it doesn't give the real pattern name or year. I Homer Laughlin Front 1.jpg homer Laughlin Pattern close up 1.jpg , as always, appreciate the gift of your wisdom...

pearlsnblume likes this.
  2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

3. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Does it have a pattern number on the back along with the mark? Could you show the mark as some of them are roughly datable?

4. Crystalina

Crystalina Active Member

5. Crystalina

Crystalina Active Member

When I pull up the number it really doesn't tell me much.

Mugzinnys likes this.
  6. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

Sometimes the replacements inventory number is all you get. Not all patterns had numbers or names.

Mugzinnys and Bakersgma like this.
  7. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

Bakersgma likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted