I Need Help Identifying Perfume Atomizer

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Diane Reaume, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Diane Reaume

Diane Reaume New Member

Hello All,

I am stumped identifying this perfume atomizer. It stands 7" tall and is made of brass. The center is a very soft purple-colored crackled glass. There is a mark on the bottom of the base that appears to look like a flower and two leaves. Any information would be helpful, such as the maker, the age, and and value. Thank you in advance!

Diane

Attached Files:

Piece Dove likes this.
  2. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

I'm not much help, just wanted to say that I found one like yours on pinterest. The link indicated it had been listed for sale somewhere but it's no longer working (the link, that is). The description was "Vintage Purple Glass Perfume Bottle Spray with Black Atomizer by Tifanilyn, $5.00".
    I couldn't find anything about Tifanilyn.
    I found a second one on pinterest that had been listed on ebay Canada but the listing was no longer to be found. No description details or price.

[​IMG]

3. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  4. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Nice ID, Bluumz.

judy, Bronwen, bluumz and 2 others like this.
  5. Diane Reaume

Diane Reaume New Member

Thanks for the info!

bluumz and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted