I posted this a few months ago and still... Who is the designer of this amazing piece?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by CookiesCollectibles, Dec 31, 2017.

?

Will this sell for $200.00

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. CookiesCollectibles

CookiesCollectibles Active Member

20171104_125730-COLLAGE.jpg 20171104_125419-COLLAGE.jpg IMG_20171104_105144.jpg Found under an excavation site over 15 years ago. I have been holding on to it. I thought I would try to do more research. I am listing it tomorrow anyways...

judy likes this.
  2. buyingtime777

buyingtime777 Well-Known Member

I believe it wasn't able to be determined when you posted it before.

judy and Any Jewelry like this.
  3. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

Time will tell.

buyingtime777 likes this.
  4. Chris Mount

Chris Mount Getting there

Hi I am no expert but the amount I have learnt in the last few months is extraordinary and has helped me in what not to buy etc.
    Going of what I have learnt by others this is my opinion only.
    The glazing looks too consistent to be an older piece. From the pictures the painting looks really sloppy and doesn't indicate much time spent on detail. Also the colours look too new don't look to have any age at all.
    And imo only and don't take any offence but I reckon it's pretty ugly but thats just me.
    Anyway there are better judges than me so I'm sure they will know.

5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  6. CharlesSabo

CharlesSabo New to antiques

Looks like manufacturer put the crazing look onto the piece. Wont get much for this IMO.

7. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Another vote for Japanese here.

Draft saved Draft deleted