I think I got off to a rather bumpy start

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Michael77, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Michael77

Michael77 Well-Known Member

I hope I’m posting this in the appropriate spot. After re-reading my first post numerous times. I think I got off to a rather bumpy start. Not ever joining a forum before, and not wanting to be long winded. The information I provided and was requesting wasn’t adequate. I thought an apology would be in order. Concluding that I overreacted to some of your comments. When going back and forth on forum like this, I can’t always determine someone’s demeaner. I was unnecessarily defensive in my responses. So, to Cheryl and James and any others who took offense, I do apologize. I certainly do appreciate the vast knowledge of all those at this forum and being able to seek out information here. I truly would not want anyone to see a post of mine and say,
    “O not this guy again”.

So hopefully there are no hard feelings and I really do thank you for your comments. M77

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the Forum, Michael Part Deux! :)

3. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Welcome back, Michael. Among us, members are a tremendous repository of all kinds of knowledge. Opinions are always offered honestly, in good faith, if not always gently. We figure, if people ask, they really want to know, & answer accordingly. So, what have you got for us now? :)

4. Michael77

Michael77 Well-Known Member

Thank you all! I don't have anything at the moment but I'm sure something will pop up.

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Oh fer chris sake...not this guy again.................

Oh...u so asked fer that !!............... Bawhahhahaha!!!!!!!!!! Heeheehehe!!!!!!!!!

I get off to a bumpy start...... on every post..... Phret Not 77...... you'll do fine here............ we were all new, once !! :happy::happy::happy::rolleyes:

6. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi Komokwa,
    Glad you are feeling better. I miss your crazy posts.
    greg

7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

They don't come close to the slice of life stories of your past !!
    Those are always a fun read !!
    & Thanks !

BoudiccaJones, judy and kyratango like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted