I will be posting

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by Dshin, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Dshin

Dshin Member

First edition and or antique books...a few chinese rose medallions ...other random stuff like 1960's playboy magazines ect ect...for the community so check in often!

If anynody has sportscards they wish to sell to me let me know...

pearlsnblume likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

will you be posting to sell....or give stuff away ?

pearlsnblume likes this.
  3. Dshin

Dshin Member

Give away. Just random stuff collected through years nothing crazy...have a huge rose medallion collection.. this comin week ill post pics ..firstcome firstserve

4. komokwa

we have members from all over the world.....
    firstcome....will be hard for those sleeping to have a chance at your offerings....
    and, you may wish to stipulate shipping terms.....

but...just have fun..:happy::happy:

5. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

If you read some of the other give aways, you will see many hold drawings on a certain day and time giving people a chance to sign up for a chance. Much more fair than first come first serve.

Dshin, Bakersgma, Aquitaine and 2 others like this.
  6. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Also, please make sure to let us know who is paying for shipping on these. Sometimes the givers pay it themselves, sometimes the recipients pay it, and sometimes it's a mix (giver pays to recipients from their own country but those from other countries pay, etc.).

7. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Whoops, I missed that komo already mentioned that!

Dshin, komokwa and Aquitaine like this.
  8. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Sounds like it should be fun.....once it's all figured out!!!!

Dshin likes this.
  9. komokwa

& PS.............If anynody has sportscards they wish to sell to me let me know...

this should be in the WANTED Forum..!!!

Dshin likes this.
  10. Dshin

Dshin Member

Ok. I sorted a few.things out. I will post pics tomorrow. Also thinking of having enuff for all. Shipping to overseas outside US...any suggestions? I will definitely chip.in for that!
    Can I get an idea of how many might be interested in some rose medallion, also some antique books..an antique ww1 or 2 compass with band...some vintage hockey CCM jerseys...vintage 70s playboy magazines...vintage records...

I will have more detail tomorrow.

11. Dshin

Dshin Member

12. Dshin

Dshin Member

Site moderators can give me suggestions. Id appreciate it. In case a thousand people show up.
    I also have some modern stuff, some wooden antique bowls and other neat lil things i will show all tomorrow.

I just bought three suitcases filled with hockey memoribilia...and its insane!!!

13. komokwa

a 1000 folks will not show up......
    u set the terms
    depending on the item.... 0 to 20 folks ...
    some here like me put names in a hat....others use an online app for selecting the winner...

take 10 minutes.....and review other give a ways......you'll get a feel for how it's done..

Bakersgma, Figtree3 and Dshin like this.
  14. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

And then throw Komo the hockey jerseys and nobody gets hurt.(LOL)

15. Dshin

Dshin Member

Ok here is tier one.
    I will up till todays date offer the.rose medallions in a draw on a date tbd upon as well seond third to all those who wrote commentary on my posts here..
    I still have more to post but, the blue glass is supposedly worth alot guys fyi.

Decided to give the westmoreland to somebody who will appreciate it More than myself. 20200718_232420_compress61.jpg 20200729_005215_compress65.jpg 20200729_005252_compress40.jpg 20200729_005234_compress20.jpg 20200729_005210_compress93.jpg 20200729_005315_compress1.jpg 20200729_010024_compress30.jpg 20200729_005335_compress49.jpg

16. Dshin

Dshin Member

I will write the members who participated in my posts here soon.

17. 916Bulldogs123

916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

18. Happy!

Happy! Well-Known Member

Hey, just saw this---I am interested in the hockey jerseys and other hockey items--we are huge hockey fans!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  19. 916Bulldogs123

916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

Apparently he is only giving to a select few.

20. komokwa

I'm afraid to say that I am unaware of exactly what's going on here......:wacky:

and with that....I find I must bow out ...:(
    but thank you for thinking of me , Ruth !!:)

Draft saved Draft deleted