ID help - BIG onyx & coral SW Mexico 925 clamper bracelet (newer piece but nice)

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Rufus@frockstarvintage, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Rufus@frockstarvintage

Rufus@frockstarvintage Well-Known Member

First estate sale in a long while, scored some nice jewelry although most is newer I'm happy - especially since quite a lot was marked COSTUME - but in fact much better (like a zip lock baggie with '2 for $6' marked on bag....one pair faux turquoise crap & one large 14k gold omega pair (9.9 grams, whoopeeee)
    There was some Judith Ripka & other qvc-esque things - and this bracelet. Has a cursive name, 925 and Mexico stamped at end of one clamp. Because the name was struck too lightly -- and because it's marked in an awkward spot I cannot decipher - I haven't a clue....shown on my wrist - IMG_0720.JPG IMG_0721.JPG IMG_0896.jpg thought maybe MARIA but alas it is not.

Hoping someone may recognize the name by it's style or appearance, worth a shot....thank you in advance, and happy hunting to you all.

KSW likes this.
  2. Happy!

Happy! Well-Known Member

3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

It's factory-made, but it's pretty. And a serious hunk of silver that cost you not much. Gotta love when that happens!

KSW likes this.
  4. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Looks like a cuff, not a clamper?

KSW and reader like this.
  5. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Unless it's hinged somewhere, but yep still a cuff. I was too busy looking at the pictures to bother looking at the wording.(LOL)

KSW likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted