Identification help please!!!

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Bernie Symonds, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Bernie Symonds

Bernie Symonds New Member

Can anyone help with this mark identification? 20190719_120644.jpg 20190719_120644.jpg

judy likes this.
  2. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Would help if we could see the whole object to put the marks in perspective.

3. BaseballGames

BaseballGames Well-Known Member

4. Bernie Symonds

Ok here are photos I bought the pair. They were described as the bird and the bull. Mark on bird is in back on bottom, and on the bull on the left side bottom.

5. Bernie Symonds

6. Bernie Symonds

Apparently my photo files are to large so I don't know what to do

Christmasjoy likes this.
  7. Bernie Symonds

8. Bernie Symonds

I tried to upload the photo and it says it is to large to send.

9. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Bernie - You need to resize your photos so they do not exceed 1MB of "weight." One way to do that is to limit the pixel dimensions to about 640px by 480px. I am able to use Microsoft Office 2010 to do that. Where are your images stored?

Mill Cove Treasures likes this.
  10. Mill Cove Treasures

Mill Cove Treasures Well-Known Member

Figtree3 likes this.
  11. Mill Cove Treasures

Figtree3 likes this.
  12. Bernie Symonds

My files r on an android that I have only had for 6 months, so I do not know how to resize a photo on this device yet. Can u help?

13. Bakersgma

I'm sorry to say that I cannot help with that - I have never had a smart phone of any variety. I'm not aware of anyone here who has an android phone (although I'm sure there must be some. Let me try to find out.

14. Mill Cove Treasures

Hi Bernie, Send yourself an email with photograph attached. You will get a message screen asking you to pick a size. Large, Medium, or Small. I use medium and it usually works. You can save the new smaller image to your gallery. If it's still too large, send a new email and pick small. I hope that helps.

Figtree3 and komokwa like this.
  15. Bakersgma

Draft saved Draft deleted