Identifying Chinese Vase...hummm? Age, Value,Rare?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Brynne, Jun 11, 2021.

?

Age, Value,Rare?

1. vastly reproduced

100.0%
  2. Rare and Valuable

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Brynne

Brynne Member

IMG_3973.jpg IMG_3967.jpg IMG_3968.jpg IMG_3969.jpg IMG_3970.jpg IMG_3971.jpg I very much appreciate any help identifying the history of this beautiful vase. I am asking for my friend who works for Habitat for Humanity. They build homes for families in need so when donations of possible value come in it's nice for this nonprofit to sell them for what they are worth or rather what collectors are willing to pay. If it's an assembly line reproduction of no value please feel free to say so. Thanks again, you guys rock it!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2021
  2. Tanya

Tanya Well-Known Member

The “made in China” makes me think recent and not valuable but don’t put it on the $1 shelf yet - I’m sure the experts will be along shortly : -)

Bakersgma, Ce BCA and Brynne like this.
  3. Ce BCA

Ce BCA Well-Known Member

Fairly late 20th century from the looks, but the pics are too small to make much of an evaluation. It will have a some value though as such things are quite expensive new, certainly worth a lot more than $1.

4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Too new to be rare but can we get a closer look at the mark?

Draft saved Draft deleted