IF ANYONE LIKES MARY ENGELBREIT STUFF.....I HAVE A LITTLE..................

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by Aquitaine, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Well, actually it's a little (5-3/4" x 7-1/4") Desk Diary, from 1996!!!! Someone gave it to me 23 years ago (and if you're asking who, you'll have better luck catching a Polar Bear on the beach in Florida!!).......I NEVER used it, and it's in pristine condition......but to me, the totally bizarre thing about it is that any calendar date I have randomly looked at, matches up with THIS year!!!!!!! I'm not superstitious or anything......but when I looked at the date on my computer and the same date in the spiral diary......that's just plain deja vooodooo!!!!! BUT the pictures are great!!! NO fading!!

At any rate, if anyone would like it, it's up for a free-beeeee....I'll even pop for the postage.....USA only of course! Here it is with some images! I'll draw This THURSDAY, as I'm going to get bizzy, bizzy by noon on Friday.......

ZZZZZZ MARY ENG -1.jpg
    ZZZZZZ MARY ENG -2.jpg
    ZZZZZZ MARY ENG -3.jpg
    ZZZZZZ MARY ENG -4.jpg
    ZZZZZZ MARY ENG -5.jpg

AJefferson likes this.
  2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

My mother died Saturday, April 15, 1995. The next day was Easter Sunday. In 2017, April 15 was a Saturday & the 16th was Easter. It happens, like clockwork.

judy and Aquitaine like this.
  3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

NO takers, so another item down the tubes!!!! Ah well, at least my house is getting SOMETHING cleaned out!!!!:D:smug::smuggrin::D

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted