Imperial Candlewick Cigarette Box Silver Decoration

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kraftblue, May 30, 2020.

1. kraftblue

kraftblue Well-Known Member

I have seen plenty of candlewick boxes, but this is the 1st one I found with decoration. Replacemennts wasn't very helpful...

can1.JPG can2.JPG can3.JPG can5.JPG

antidiem and judy like this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

3. kraftblue

Thanks I need.

judy and i need help like this.
  4. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

I love that it has a setter hunting dog on it. The bulbous candlewick design is elegant. Good thing I don't smoke! ;) It's very nice for trinkets too! ;)

i need help likes this.
  5. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

The silver is likely done by a third party possibly even a custom order for a gift. Jewelers and Dept Store used to offer that service. The shape is Candlewick but the balls look like Bryce Bros Atlas to me. I would email this site https://www.candlewicklookalikes.com/ Fran may know who did it all.

antidiem, bercrystal and i need help like this.
  6. kraftblue

Thanks George!

antidiem likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted