Is this footed glass creamer Fostoria Amber Fairfax

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kaudet, May 13, 2020.

1. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone,

Am wondering if anyone can verify this optic creamer is Fostoria Fairfax. The creamers I have found in that pattern have peaks on the rim - this is completely smooth on the top edge. Mine stands 3-1/8" tall. I looked at Pioneer - maybe that is it.

Any help is much appreciated.

TIA
    Kathy amber creamer fostoria optic smooth rim.JPG

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

check Fostoria 'Pioneer' which has a smooth rim and was made with various optics.

Aquitaine and i need help like this.
  3. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

4. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Thanks Tallcakes and Marie for you replies. You are both correct. RL had a photo of a different shaped creamer under 'amber' but no footed one. But they do show a footed one under their clear Pioneer. You were right on!

Draft saved Draft deleted