Featured Jackson china co 5” plate

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Hilda G, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Hilda G

Hilda G New Member

Hello everyone... I need some help to locate this pattern or info in regards to this plate... Any info will help.. Thank you 2E34044E-3449-43AF-88DB-FECB4D009A0C.jpeg 9EC97C8F-0DF5-4FEC-B2FC-9DC7EDA6005E.jpeg 66A4FA26-19FE-4737-B5D6-ED22DA70A3D5.jpeg

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

From what there is in Lehner's and the look of the decor on this plate, I suspect this was either hotel, restaurant or "institutional" ware. That can make it difficult to identify. I don't see a "date code" on this plate which they used from 1951 on, so that may suggest it was made before that.

3. Hilda G

Hilda G New Member

Thank you Bakersgma!!

4. yourturntoloveit

yourturntoloveit Well-Known Member

I wonder if it might be china for a particular group or club (French majors) at a college or university, but that is just a wild-eyed guess on my part.;)

5. Hilda G

Hilda G New Member

6. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

Hi @Hilda G welcome!

I found a little info on Jackson China on a Falls Creeks community page/forum.

Fun to see the members reminisce about their family members who worked there and how they grew up hanging around the factory :)

[​IMG]

7. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

WELCOME Hilda G. ... Joy.

8. Hilda G

Hilda G New Member

Hello Joy, Yes!!! I found this earlier and what an awesome site.. so many good memories for these families.. I would have been one of them picking through the stuff on the weekends.. what finds they must have enjoyed.. Thank you so much.. have an awesome day!

9. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

10. Hilda G

Hilda G New Member

Speechless this is some great info.... it actually gives me more details about my plate design and material, and this info helps soooo much.. THANK YOU!!!

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  11. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Your Welcome. :)

Christmasjoy and Hilda G like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted