Jade Bi Disk With Bone Oracle Script

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by kardinalisimo, Dec 6, 2015.

1. kardinalisimo

kardinalisimo Well-Known Member

2. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

Well Kards, I tried to get thru the linked article but only a short way into it I was laughing so hard both cats woke up and came out to see what was going on.

Be a little bit critical of the drivel people put on the web!

"In 1925, American archaeologist Nelson discovered in the Gobi (Mongolia) a lithic artifact cuneiform, then finding other identical in Alaska; argued that artifacts found in Asia and America were so uniform that it was impossible that they had created in the form isolated the respective inhabitants of each continent. Between 1972 and 1974, Chinese archaeologists Hutouliang discovered, Hebei Province (China) several cuneiform stone artifacts similar to those discovered in America..."

OK so the same guy found a mystery thingy in China then another, matching, in Alaska. Wow that guy got around! No chance he planted the second one? And this musta been Ozzie Nelson? We're left to wonder about him. Is there a Latin phrase for "Be very suspicious of anything you read on the Web?"

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    gregsglass likes this.
  3. kardinalisimo

kardinalisimo Well-Known Member

Here is another one. Different decoration but looks like being made of the same stone. I guess not old and not nephrite.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted