JUST A WEE LITTLE THING TO HANG YOUR PURSE ON......

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by Aquitaine, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi all!! This was given to me many moons ago and I never used it, so am passing it along if anyone would like it!!! Keeps your purse off the dirty floor if nothing else when you're out eating!!! I just never remembered to bring it along!!!

Will draw on Tuesday evening.....if there are any takers!!! And I'll spin the wheel generator if there are any takers!

PSX_20190925_140428.jpg
    PSX_20190925_140538.jpg

PSX_20190901_163047.jpg

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    aaroncab and AJefferson like this.
  2. AJefferson

AJefferson Well-Known Member

WOW!! :wideyed: That makes my penny bucket look small. ;)

Aquitaine likes this.
  3. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

I already have one of these, so I am not in on this one. I just keep it in my purse so when I need it I know just where it is. :happy::happy::happy:

There are a couple of restaurants we go to where we sometimes have to sit in the middle of a bunch of tables. I would never put my purse on the floor & I would never want to hang it on the back of the chair where it would be quite easy to slip off. It is actually a very handy little gadget. :D:D

4. Aquitaine

Well, sorry, the 'penny crock's" not up for grabs!!!!:joyful::joyful::joyful: Looks like another little item for the "Savers pile" when I finally get to go!!!! AAAH well......:(:(....But:):) I'm sure I'll find something else....................

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I'm in... please....

my loving wife is livid about having her purses touch the floor....anywhere !
    Some superstition... I believe !

AJefferson likes this.
  6. komokwa

ps...I wouldn't let a Nantucket purse touch the floor either Aqui.....:hilarious:

7. Aquitaine

Well, @komokwa, you're in luck......I have NOT been to Savers yet, so it's all yours!!!!

AJefferson, Figtree3 and komokwa like this.
  8. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

The above two posts have been reported.

Debora

9. komokwa

just a follow up..... @Aquitaine ....my sister in law in Chile luvs it !!!!!
    When my wife got it.....she thought of her sister....whom we both love.....so....
    thanks again !!!

bercrystal and Aquitaine like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted