Just in case you happen to be interested...................

Discussion in 'Sell' started by Mansons2005, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

I have a few DOZEN of the following item, and while I am pretty sure that no one is actually looking for anything like this, I would like to offer them to my friends here as a gesture of thanks for your kindness over the years.

These are from a museum gift shop and they were ridiculously over priced (in my opinion) at $58 EACH……….

If anyone should happen to be interested, I will accept almost any offer that includes $3.00 for 1st Class Parcel shipping. If for any reason you happen to be in an alcoholic daze and think that you require two or more, please include $6.00 for Priority Mail shipping. Please contact me via Personal Message/Conversation.

I truly wish I could GIVE these away, but they are on consignment, and as such I have to show some sort of selling price. And trust me, I can understand if no one is interested! In my opinion, while nice, they are not really as "special" as some FLW inspired items!

Disclaimer: I do have these on offer on a selling site (not eBay) at what I refer to as "Full Price".

Frank Lloyd Wright Collection Flower Urn Glass Christmas Ornament New In the Box

***New in Package***

Item: Christmas ornament adapted from a flower urn originally designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in the late 1890’s (and subsequently re-adapted for many of his clients).
    Manufacturer: Issued/Authorized by the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation
    Model #: Orn-FlwCopp Urn

Details:
    Large ball with geometric design
    Copper color painted finish
    Hand crafted
    Approx. 3.5” in diameter

Condition: This item is new, in the original packaging (with an easily removed retail price sticker).

12025624.jpg

12025625.jpg

2. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I generally leave town at Christmas and haven't decorated much in years. So, not for me... but it's very nice of you to offer.

KingofThings likes this.
  3. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

Wow! I'm in!
    Thanks!!!
    Yes! For two!
    One as a gift!

4. Mansons2005

Do you "do" Paypal? If so I will send you my Paypal address in a private conversation, and just send me what ever you think each is worth, plus $6 for shipping.

I'm out most of this morning, but I will get back to you some time late this afternoon!

And thanks!

KingofThings likes this.
  5. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

I don't "do" much decorating for Christmas but like the geometric pattern. Am wondering if these are plastic?

I goggled for more info and none of the seller sites mentioned the material, only that it was painted.

KingofThings likes this.
  6. Mansons2005

These are glass with a hand painted finish. And I still have a bunch available!

antidiem likes this.
  7. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

8. Mansons2005

Good Idea!

9. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Got'cha! Thanks!

10. ALittleBit

ALittleBit ALittleBit

On first glance, they looked a little like hand grenades . . .

Draft saved Draft deleted