JUST IN TIME FOR ALL YOU CREATIVE MINDS!!

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by Aquitaine, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Going back to when I had to pass along Mom’s mink coats and one ermine (at least that’s what I think it was) for whatever reason, she had saved these when she had the coats made, and I kept them when I passed the coats along......TIME to see if there are creative minds out there !!!!! Lengths range from 11” down to 6” and there are 6 ermine tails and 8 mink tails.......A LOT of y’all have cats who might love something to chase:playful::playful::playful: for ONE idea!!! SO THE NITTY GRITTY...... open to members ON BOARD 3 months or more, IF PER CHANCE more than one might be interested, I’ll spin the wheel on Wednesday (IF I have my computer back), otherwise I have a straw hat I use to pull a name out.....and HAHAHA.....if there’s a MOB we’ll split them up a bit:happy::happy::happy::happy:...if that sounds fair....

88EFE656-1B9C-4C90-A4B0-C306EAB2674C.jpeg

Rayo56, i need help and antidiem like this.
  2. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    My cats would like one. Several years ago I took a few fox furs that were made to drape around your neck. I removed the beady eyes and the claws. Those cats loved them.
    greg

3. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

These are lovely, I cannot craft or sew anymore, but someone should surely love them. I chuckled at cat's use for them, because I never thought of that, how creative you are, Greg! And I can see, you love your cats!

ARE ANY FUR items even allowed to be sold anywhere online (sites such as etsy, fbm, ebay, etc) anymore?

Houseful likes this.
  4. Aquitaine

OMG...ONE in already....GREAT, Greg!!

5. antidiem

Hah, remembering, when I was a child, I'd have loved to sew one of these into a mink stole for my TROLL DOLL!! It's the ONLY doll I ever made clothes for!

These are beautiful though.

Aquitaine likes this.
  6. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Are they tails? (shiver)

antidiem likes this.
  7. antidiem

8. Rufus@frockstarvintage

Rufus@frockstarvintage Well-Known Member

Haven't posted in awhile, but if I qualify - actually need a few for a wrap which is missing the originals, and I have cats who would love a tail to chase!

judy likes this.
  9. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

i'm in......please.

judy likes this.
  10. Aquitaine

OMG, it’s late tonite, AND I JUST REMEMBERED I said I’d draw TODAY, but I’m still a chicken with her head cut off without my computer, so, I’ll break out the straw hat tomorrow, Thursday, and since there seems to be three of you who’d like some tailS, how about I just divvy them up among the three of you......so looks like it’s going to be, @gregsglass, Rufus@frockstarvintage and @komokwa !!! @antidiem, correct me if I’m wrong, but you didn’t sound like you wanted in....still enuf to go around!!! @gregsglass and Rufus@frockstarvintage, please PM me your addresses, @komokwa I still have yours!

judy and komokwa like this.
  11. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I'm open to sharing....but request the two thickest ermine....& any mink...
    ( the ermine is a staple finding in my NWC artwork...)
    If that's OK with the others...& you !

judy likes this.
  12. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

13. antidiem

Thanks, Aquitaine, I was just here to chat, but thanks for thinking of me! ;)

14. Aquitaine

@komokwa & @gregsglass, looks like you two will be getting the bulk of the "tails" as I have tried and cannot raise @Rufus@frockstarvintage to get his address!!! But have kept a couple just in case he does respond!! SNOWING like a Son of a Gun here today, so a good day to get them packed up!!! Sorry it's taking a bit extra time! It's GORGEOUS out there!!!!

all_fakes, komokwa and antidiem like this.
  15. daveydempsey

He signed in yesterday !

Aquitaine likes this.
  16. Aquitaine

WHERE?? I didn't see him on the GIVE AWAY????!!

17. daveydempsey

I've seen he signed in, I can't tell you what he read or looked at.

Aquitaine likes this.
  18. Aquitaine

@Rufus@frockstarvintage if you still want a couple of those mink and ermine tails, I need you to give me your name and address in a Private Conversation (Inbox) so I can send them to you!!!

komokwa likes this.
  19. Aquitaine

@komokwa .....OK to send in a blue & white Amazon Prime bubble envelope to Canada??

20. Aquitaine

@Rufus@frockstarvintage, LAST CALL tonight, if you still want a couple of mink tails....sealing the envelopes in the A.M.!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted