Just Joined!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OldschoolLee, Jun 9, 2021.

1. OldschoolLee

OldschoolLee New Member

Hello I'm Lee and I have been collecting and selling costume jewelry off and on for a few years now - still so much to learn and discover. My favorite things to collect are Brooches (* and marbles! ) There is something I would love to see done would be a complete list of costume jewelry makers marks with PHOTOS of their marks (*including the back of the item) along with photos of nonmarked items with photos to show what identifies the item to a specific maker that didn't use a mark when they made them. Ex: figure 8 on the back of items is related to one maker - and inverted stones to another (*can't remember either maker at moment.. <smh>. I hope to absorb and learn from fellow members and be able to enhance my knowledge of costume jewelry makers. I've lived on the west coast and currently now on the east coast.

wildrose likes this.
  2. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  4. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

5. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Greetings, Lee!

6. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

7. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

Welcome Lee.

8. Lark

Lark Well-Known Member

they know their jewelry here. I like to research the costume jewelry sites my self before asking the forum. I learn more in my research than if I only let others have the fun. PS welcome. Use to live on the west coast now smack dab in the middle.

Draft saved Draft deleted