Karlsbad Austria 5921 stamped pieces

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Debi Hammel, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Debi Hammel

Debi Hammel New Member

I’m trying to identify the timeframe and value for a large set of China that was my great-grandmother’s. I believe it’s a service for 12 with serving pieces.

Attached Files:

2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome Debi. The porcelain people will be along.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

judy likes this.
  3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

My guess (sort of educated and worth what you're paying) is circa 1900-1910. Value? Around here they pay people to haul china off unless it goes in the dishwasher.

916Bulldogs123 and judy like this.
  4. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

similar Rosenmuster were made by several companies. problem with "Karlsbad" is that it's also a county and included Alt Rohlau (Victoria Werke), Pirkenhammer (Brück & Sohn) etc.
    for export there were special marks without village names because Karlsbad was known worldwide. could even be a temporary EPIAG mark.
    I don't think it will be of prominent value; use it and enjoy it as long as possible.

Draft saved Draft deleted