Kasper's July 30th Auction.

Discussion in 'Auctions' started by Kasperscuriosities, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Kasperscuriosities

Kasperscuriosities Two hundred years too late.

Hadn't posted here in a while and figured I better get back to it. ;-) I have an auction this weekend you guys. You can check out the catalog at:

https://kasperauctiongallery.hibid.com/catalog/81035/julys-premier-showcase

Live webcast starts at 1pm CST!

It's a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I do have a five antique pocket watches that I will be adding later today. I just have to get some photos of them. Other than that the catalog is pretty complete. You can always contact me if you have a question about anything or if you see me making a huge mistake that is always good. :)

Oh and I am happy to ship as long as it is something ship-able. If you buy a large piece of furniture then there is always Uship but as long as it is reasonably easy to ship I am happy to do so at standard UPS or USPS cost for anyone who mentions this forum. ;-)

2. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

You have some great items!
    In lot #5 - in the second photo it looks like a rhinestone is missing or is it just the photo?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  3. GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila Hola, y'all!

I'm already bidding on something...

4. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

182 should be 'stained' not stain.

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Godspeed Kasper...........sell it all !!!! :woot::woot::woot:

6. Kasperscuriosities

I don't remember it missing a stone but it sure does look that way. I am going to have to go check it.

Saw that, thank you. Gila you rock. :)

Fixed it. Way too many late nights. There is bound to be more silly mistakes like that. Thank you.

LOL Thanks! I sure hope we do. Wouldn't that be nice.

7. janettekay

janettekay Well-Known Member

Robin...good luck...!!

8. KingofThings

I heartily agree!!! :)

9. Kasperscuriosities

Thank you both.

GaleriaGila and KingofThings like this.
  10. GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila Hola, y'all!

Curses! Outbid on the little duck!
    Nexxxxxt tiiiiiime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. KingofThings

Sorry Gila. :)

12. Kasperscuriosities

Honestly I couldn't believe that. I thought for sure you had it. I was shocked.

13. Kasperscuriosities

This is why I have learned not to judge items that will or will not sell. I didn't think that duck had a chance until you bid on it. I was like oh cool someone likes it then the live bidding started and I was like holy cow.

14. komokwa

Gila knows her ducks !

15. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Are you happy with how it turned out?

16. Kasperscuriosities

Yes. We purged a lot of things. We had a good crowd about 75 people. The numbers weren't the best but we cleaned house of some things that will be going either to a straight sale only or back to the owners. Still not getting top dollar but we're getting close. If I can get through the next couple of months we will be golden. I'm a little scared because money is tight and the overhead is getting bigger but I think we can make it. I have overhauled my contracts and my terms and moving forward it should help tremendously. The next auction is going to be a money maker. I have some great stuff coming up and it's all no reserve and at the right precentage to make some real cash. I am happy with where we are headed. Just got to stay afloat until we get there. My husband took a couple of short videos during the slower times when he could. I will share it when I get it off his phone. The BYOB helped. People were having a great time. I got tons of compliments. Everyone talks about how clean and organized the house is. Thanks for asking.

17. KingofThings

Yay!!!! :)

Kasperscuriosities likes this.
  18. komokwa

19. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Sounds like you are building a good reputation and that people like you and your business. That will be very helpful in the long run!

20. Kasperscuriosities

Here's a small clip my husband got with his phone. It was during some of our slower lots cause if it was buys then he wouldn't have been able to get it he would have been too busy. Oh well one day I will get someone to come out and film some of the more exciting stuff.

Draft saved Draft deleted