Featured Kralik Glass Green Iridescent Art Nouveau 'Claw' Vase c1900

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by AlainGagnon, May 11, 2016.

1. AlainGagnon

AlainGagnon Bonjour, hey bien Oui, Canadian Français ; - D

Hello Members
    I spot this vase 5 month ago at the antique mall, i have bought so many pieces of glass lately, i decided to think about it, i have to say, i feel bad after, for a week i think about this one, so i drive back there a week after(hour drive), still in the showcase, i feel relief now, outstanding green iridescent vase from the Art Nouveau period, made by Kralik as part of their blue 'claw' range of Jugendstil art glass. A great depth of colour and iridescence with three applied claws.
    Very interested form, the applied decoration is in perfect condition, very heavy for is size, the base show lot of wear, on the price sticker it say"Moser Vase"
    This vase stand 3.50 inch tall, 5.25 inch at the widest portion, 3.25 inch at the top rim, on a 2.50 inch base.
    Hope you enjoy.
    DSCN1865.jpg DSCN1864.jpg DSCN1866.jpg

2. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

You have some beautiful pieces of glass Alain:) thanks for sharing!

lauragarnet likes this.
  3. AlainGagnon

cxgirl, many thanks for the kind comment, my pleasure.

cxgirl likes this.
  4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

My goodness! Your collection is wonderful, Alain!

5. AlainGagnon

@Bakersgma, I do appreciated your very kind comment.
    More to come........

6. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Your glassware is simply stunning.

Aquitaine likes this.
  7. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

I also appreciate these postings. You have some great pieces. I still have a small collection of art glass myself, having sold off some of it at one point when prices were high. This seems to be a great time to buy such things if you want them for a collection. A little looking can turn up some bargains. Seeing these, I have half a mind to start buying again.

Draft saved Draft deleted