Large BiColor Pedestal Green Footed Glass Vase I.D. help?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by silverfinger, Feb 29, 2020.

1. silverfinger

silverfinger New Member

Howdy all -

First time caller - wonderful site! I’m looking to identify the who - what -when -where of this large dusty 2-tone chalice-type pedestal glass vase. Clear glass with a green base.

Overall height about 16.5” - Diameter across the top/bowl is about 8”
    No markings I can find.

I’m not any kind of expert so am always interested in learning. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you kindly! - scooter

Big Bicolor Vase.JPG

2. UncleChuckTX

UncleChuckTX Well-Known Member

I believe that's a craft project - 3 different pieces by different makers which have been glued together with epoxy.

blooey, i need help and laura9797 like this.
  3. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

How is that base applied? Can you show a pic of the underside? My first thought is a marriage.

UncleChuckTX and i need help like this.
  4. UncleChuckTX

UncleChuckTX Well-Known Member

i need help likes this.
  5. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Sorry just a 'craft' item. I know a person that used to do this with thrift store cast-offs about 10 years ago.

UncleChuckTX and i need help like this.
  6. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

I unfortunately got caught up in that craft stage myself a few years ago ;) birdbath.jpg

UncleChuckTX likes this.
  7. silverfinger

silverfinger New Member

WOW - you gals n guys are fast! I appreciate your feedback insights and looking at it now I sure can see that each of the 3 parts are clearly quite different. Thank you all very much! - scooter

Draft saved Draft deleted