Featured Large Milk Glass Vase

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by *crs*, Nov 10, 2020.

1. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

Hopefully someone may recognize the monster of a milk glass vase. Google images only turned up a smaller (5 1/2") size for me and that wasn't any help. Checked 6 pages on replacements of milk glass vase and didn't see it. This beauty stands 7 3/4" tall x 7" diameter. MilkGlassVase.JPG MilkGlassVase2.JPG MilkGlassVase3.JPG

judy, cxgirl, patd8643 and 1 other person like this.
  2. *crs*

Hmm, no response. Reckon it is one of those E.O. Brody vases for the florist trade.

judy and cxgirl like this.
  3. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    judy, antidiem, *crs* and 1 other person like this.
  4. *crs*

Thank you Don!! My gut feeling was Indiana Glass. I did find that E.O. Brody started in 1958 with glass made by Indiana Glass made for him. In 1971 his company was purchased by Lancaster Colony Corporation. In 2007 Anchor Hocking purchased Lancaster Colony.

judy likes this.
  5. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

Wasn't this vase one of those listed in the very early thread here about what milk glass you never want to buy because it doesn't sell? I see this vase everywhere! And it still doesn't sell well. Sorry for that news. but your photos are most excellent!

*crs* likes this.
  6. *crs*

I missed that thread :banghead:. only paid a buck for it. No harm done ;)

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted