Leaded Glass Slag Hanging Lamp

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Jamo, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Jamo

Jamo Active Member

judy likes this.
  2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Can we get pictures of the interior, the chain and the may the glass pieces are connected to the metal frame?

I wouldn't call this "leaded" in the strictest sense of the term.

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

nice color...we've seen these before....all my friends folks had em.....1960's...1970's...for the kitchen or the man cave..

4. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

5. Jamo

Jamo Active Member

Yeah baker, I can get some more shots of it next time I am out at the storage unit. Yeah, I own like 4 or 5 of them, but I didn’t know if the style between the glass sections was a particular “style”.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  6. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Jamo, I can't access the picture, I keep getting this error message: "You do not have permission to view media within this album."

judy and BoudiccaJones like this.
  7. BoudiccaJones

BoudiccaJones Well-Known Member

Me too xcx

judy and Any Jewelry like this.
  8. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

The picture was there yesterday, honest! The error message you're getting means that his album security setting is on Private instead of Public. Maybe he mistakenly made the change while adding more pictures?

Draft saved Draft deleted