Featured Lesley Gore Hand-Signed Photo & Album Cover ❤️Maven

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by Vintage Maven, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Vintage Maven

Vintage Maven Well-Known Member

I am at home today relaxing & listening to some vintage vinyl from my collection.

I started with some Lesley Gore. (Pictured, Boys Boys Boys, 1964, and a 1963 Seabreeze portable record player in working order from my vintage collection)

From my photo collection, yet to be permanently framed, a hand-signed photo of the iconic singer. I love her music. ❤️Maven

*I also have her first album autographed from 1963 posted below in this thread.

B4934F21-A3C7-4ADA-B778-3A138F729331.jpeg 63EAFE11-37A6-4867-83E4-D35D710DD166.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    judy, janettekay, NewEngland and 3 others like this.
  2. Vintage Maven

From my vintage vinyl collection the hand-signed back cover of Lesley Gore’s 1963 debut LP I’ll Cry If I Want To, it’s the Stereo first edition. ❤️Maven

4FC0C69D-25A1-4FFC-A347-1F5C8FAB7891.jpeg

3. sunday silence

sunday silence Well-Known Member

Winton Marsalis the secret sauce ingredient to her success. It reminds of Katy Perry as she has had one great producer if memory serves.

judy and Vintage Maven like this.
  4. Vintage Maven

I know for certain Lesley worked a lot with Quincy Jones, and Bob Crewe. ❤️Maven

judy likes this.
  5. sunday silence

sunday silence Well-Known Member

Im sorry Quincy Jones, yes. Sorry you are right. My bad

judy and Vintage Maven like this.
  6. Vintage Maven

No worries @sunday silence Marsalis is most certainly a Jazz legend though❤️

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    judy likes this.
  7. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Good to see ya VM.

Vintage Maven and judy like this.
  8. Vintage Maven

Hi Pearls! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Draft saved Draft deleted