LIBBEY, Rock Sharpe? Having no Luck. Can you help w pattern/maker ID?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Studio Antiques, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Studio Antiques

Studio Antiques Well-Known Member

I’ve got loads of this (unknown) pattern. Just spent time on replacements looking at LIBBEY and Rock Sharpe. No luck. Any ideas you can throw my way? This is a water goblet, I think. 6” high. Thanks for your input!

5287B662-CBC3-4E05-8819-3C6B5E994B53.jpeg 14B60576-C210-40F3-91DA-F421D9B3D6FC.jpeg 3C21FCDC-BAC6-4F46-8B49-FCBFD707967D.jpeg

komokwa likes this.
  2. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

Not Rock Sharp, too classic. Several companies used a variation on that stem.

Studio Antiques likes this.
  3. Studio Antiques

Who else might make this type of glass? Willing to do the searching. Thanks!

4. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

I hate to mention Heisey and their Oxford/Yorktown pattern, two lines, same shape, but Yorktown had a sham, a heavy bowl. Their bowl was wider than the one above. Honestly, I don't know what other companies used the shape, Replacements would be the place to look for similar shapes/stems.

5. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

6. Studio Antiques

Thank you both! I’ll contin my search tomorrow:)

7. msgood2shoe

msgood2shoe Well-Known Member

TallCakes and Cherryhill like this.
  8. Studio Antiques

@msgood2shoe WOW! You’re awesome! And @TallCakes it was your help that made the difference! Thank you both so much and enjoy your holiday weekend!

Draft saved Draft deleted