Libbey Rock Sharpe TEMPO amber juice glasses?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rknarr2, Nov 18, 2019.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I have 2 possibly Libbey Rock Sharpe TEMPO amber juice glasses. I found drinking glasses that were fatter but I did not know if they were the same or not. The dimensions on each juice glass is 2 1/4" x 4". I would like to request some help on the company and pattern of these juice glasses. Thank you for your assistance. Rob
    IMG_6233small.JPG IMG_6237small.JPG

scoutshouse likes this.
  2. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

The company is the Libbey Glass Co. Only the products of the Rock Sharpe Glass Company, when offered for sale by Libbey should it be called the Libbey Rock Sharpe. Replacements doesn't seem to understand they were two different companies, that Libbey purchased the (much) smaller company and sold old stock until it was gone.

3. rknarr2

Thank you for the help. Rob

Christmasjoy, scoutshouse and judy like this.
  4. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

5. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

6. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Just came to me. Think it is the Accent pattern. This blank was used with lots of different decorations.

7. rknarr2

8. rknarr2

I think I have other amber Libbey Rocke Sharpe glasses. It may go with them. Rob

9. rknarr2

Draft saved Draft deleted