Limoges Pattern anyone?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Dunesfield, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Dunesfield

Dunesfield Member

I just acquired a set of Limoges T&V china serving set and if anyone would know the pattern on the gold I would appreciate it. I have gone through thousands of patterns and am amazed at the number of them.
    100_1170.jpg 100_1173.jpg 100_1174.jpg

2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Did you try replacements.com? I was sent there to see about a plate and they responded.

3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Welcome, Dunesfield - I agree, I would send a request to Replacements. I have never found a T&V dinner service with a pattern name. Some Haviland Limoges patterns have what is called a Schleiger designation but I don't think those extend to T&V. The best you could hope for is that Replacements has given your pattern one of their internal numbers. One other site to try is the "Haviland & Limoges China ID, Show & Sell" page on Facebook. I wouldn't hold out too much hope though.
    Don

4. Dunesfield

Dunesfield Member

I will try the replacements thing and see what they say. Ive been on their site and looked but never asked.... what has me puzzled is the fact that most of the 'gold encrusted' rings on the Limoges china says like 'hearts' or 'greek key' or something like that. I have no idea about this or what to even call it. :) . Thanks so much for the input Kiko and dgb, I will post here if I find out what the heck it actually is. Seeya
    Dunes

KikoBlueEyes likes this.
  5. Dunesfield

Dunesfield Member

I have submitted this pattern to 'replacements' and am awaiting a reply. Thanks!

6. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Good deal. Tell us what happened. Inquiring minds want to know :)

Draft saved Draft deleted