Looking for experienced antiquers to identify items

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rcharm, Nov 30, 2020.

1. rcharm

rcharm New Member

My wife and I have rented space in antique malls for the last 15 years. We enjoy, purchasing, viewing and researching beautiful, quality antiques. In some cases, no matter how hard we try, we are not able to identify something we have purchased. So, I began to look for a website that might have people with the same antique interests we have. Only with more experience that might be able to help us on occasion identify hard to find items.

2. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi rcharm.........Welcome to Antiquers.............:cat:

Hopefully we will be able to help.

When you do post a thread with photos, please choose Full Image rather than thumbnail..............:)

i need help likes this.
  3. rcharm

rcharm New Member

Resized_20201127_123717.jpeg I recently purchased a 6 piece arrangement set that I thought was Westmoreland Glass because of the vertical stripe etching. I have not been able to confirm. I found Heisey Glass made a floral arrangement set called "Buttress" that does not match and is not etched. This is the first time I have ever seen anything like this. Other antiquers I have shown this picture have not seen anything like it, either. Any help would be greatly appeciated.

i need help likes this.
  4. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Include me in the "never seen before" crowd.

Hopefully someone will recognize it.

i need help likes this.
  5. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the Forum, Rcharm!

I have moved your thread to the Glass Forum. Maybe someone has seen this before.

komokwa and sabre123 like this.
  6. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

Heisey's Buttress may be found etched, but htis isn't it.,

i need help likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted