Featured Looking for info

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Vince1506, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Vince1506

Vince1506 New Member

I’m looking for any information anyone might wish to share. My wife has a Berkey and Gay sideboard passes down from her mother. I don’t know know where to go or what to do to find out it’s history. She also has a women’s mirrored dresser that came to Colorado in a covered wagon. So the story goes. Any help would be appreciated

Attached Files:

komokwa, dude and Christmasjoy like this.
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi Vince, and WELCOME to ANTIQUERS!!! Just going to post your image FULL SIZE, which you can do in the future, by clicking on the VERY TOP image when you have them ALL loaded....the very top one says to "INSERT EVERY IMAGE AS A FULL IMAGE".....then everyone, including those using cell phones on this site, can view the images easily!! Thank you SO MUCH!!! Just be sure each image is UNDER 1 MB!!

X366141723-B47D-4641-A591-B19E30144508-edit.jpeg

3. flipper

flipper Striving to face adversity with tact and humor

judy, patd8643 and dude like this.
  4. Vince1506

Vince1506 New Member

dude likes this.
  5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Was surprised to see it listed 4 separate times on Google with the SAME "Letgo.com" advertiser!!! But in looking at a couple of other Berkey & Gay pieces, they also seemed in or about the same/similar price range!! HOWEVER, if you want to read some of the history on the company, here's the link, which you may have already seen: http://www.furniturecityhistory.org/company/3391/berkey-and-gay-furniture-co

6. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Your piece is truly lovely ! But that Letgo price is super ambitious .

7. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Very ambitious. We have a Berkey and Gay buffet in our shop that I consider nicer than this at $465.00 for a month with no takers.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted