Looking for information on these Royal Dux figurines

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by BJM, Jun 17, 2021.

1. BJM

BJM New Member

IMG-6536.jpeg IMG-6537.jpeg IMG-6538.jpeg IMG-6539.jpeg IMG-6540.jpeg IMG-6541.jpeg I wonder if anyone could help me with some information about these figurines. I have identified them as Royal Dux, but the larger figurine has no pink triangle, so I am unsure of its authenticity. All figurines are in excellent condition. Any information (and value) would be welcome, thank you!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  2. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi BJM! Welcome to Antiquers............. It will help our "in the know" members if you edit your post and choose Full Image for your photos...........:cat:

3. Pattywithay

Pattywithay Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  4. BJM

BJM New Member

Thank you, and thanks for the "heads up"!

5. BJM

BJM New Member

6. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

7. Pattywithay

Sorry. I'll try and figure it out.

8. Pattywithay

wiscbirddog likes this.
  9. Van_Poperin

Van_Poperin Well-Known Member

Royal Dux is stupidly hard to research :( Hope you find something!

10. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

the Austria and the E in the rosé triangle show that it was made during the Eichler period. furthermore it shows that people understood German and therefore understood the allusion of the Eichel (acorn) to the name of the owner Eichler.
    it is unclear when exactly they changed the mark from E for Eichler to D for Dux (German) or Duchcow (Czech). might as well have changed a few times depending who was ruling at the era.
    here a bit of the history in English. always to be taken with a grain of salt.
    https://www.theoldstuff.com/en/porcelain-marks/category/306-royal-dux-marks

DizzyDaff likes this.
  11. BJM

BJM New Member

Thanks!

Van_Poperin likes this.
  12. BJM

BJM New Member

Thank you for the info- will have a look at the link!

Draft saved Draft deleted