Looking for information - Spikey Glass Dishes

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by OldWhitby, Apr 19, 2021.

1. OldWhitby

OldWhitby Anything Old

I'm looking for information on these glass dishes - age, pattern, manufacturer, etc. The fruit looks like decals on the inside) but they're showing very minimal damage from being stacked with all those pointy projections rubbing into them. They are 4.75" across (excluding the handle) and 2" high. Image152.jpg Image146.jpg Image151.jpg Image147.jpg

DizzyDaff and Branka like this.
  2. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

@TallCakes - This reminds me of Indiana's Diamond Point but I think it may be older than that BWDIK. Is this an older pressed glass piece? :confused::confused:

@OldWhitby - If you put the type of piece, in this instance glass, in your title it sometimes helps to get the right eyes looking in on your thread. :happy::happy:

3. OldWhitby

OldWhitby Anything Old

Done. Thanks

bercrystal likes this.
  4. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

DizzyDaff and bercrystal like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted